Are you sure you want to delete your account?
You have indicated you do not agree to our terms of use, do you wish to delete your account?
Login
person
lock_outline
Why not sign up?

You will also be registered for the agent to contact you via other means you provide, with information relevant to your property search.

Register
There was an error creating your account, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will investigate.
Password does not match
How would you like to be contacted?

St. Lukes Square, Guildford, Surrey, GU1

1 Bedroom Flat Sold STC

St. Lukes Square, Guildford, Surrey, GU1
1 image 1 image 1 image

££250,000

Features

- Shared ownership - 75%
- No rent charged on remaining 25% share
- Beautifully presented
- Allocated off street parking
- Sought after development
- Walking distance to Mainline station
- Moments from Guildford town centre
- Ideal for first time buyers

Nearest Train Stations

Transport  London Road (Guildford) - 0.41 miles
Transport  Guildford - 0.91 miles
Transport  Shalford (Surrey) - 1.52 miles

Nearby Schools

Description

Situated in the popular St Lukes Square, this well presented purpose built apartment is within walking distance of Guildford Town centre which offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and great transport links to London.

The property, which was built in approx. 1996, is being sold with a 75% shared ownership but unusually it has the benefit of no rent being charged on the remaining 25%, meaning it is effectively equivalent to 100% ownership without having to pay for the full market value of the property.

An ideal purchase for first time buyers, 'Eaton House' is accessed via an entry phone on the main door and a tidy communal entrance hall. Upon entering the flat there is a hallway which has doors to all rooms and there is a large storage cupboard.

Both the living/dining room and the double bedroom have double glazed sash windows, with views across the fully maintained communal square.

The kitchen benefits from plenty of storage both above and under counter, further boasting a 4-ring gas hob, fan assisted oven and extractor fan. There is an another large cupboard that has plenty of space for storage, and views across Guildford from the window.

The bathroom is finished to a modern standard, beautifully tiled throughout with a shower over bath.

Bedroom is bright and airy, comes with purpose built storage that will be left for the new buyer.

The landscaped communal grounds make a delightful feature and are themed around a Georgian square. Pewley Down and the Surrey Hills are a short walk away, as is Guildford town centre and London Road Station (8 minute walk) and Guildford Mainline Station (21 minute walk), both of which offer direct access to London.

The property also benefits from an allocated parking space hidden safely around the rear of the property plus visitors parking.

* Lease: approx. 99 years remaining * Ground Rent: £150 per annum * Service & Maintenance Charges: approx. £117 per month.

Floorplans

image

EPC

image

Documents

Arrange a virtual or live viewing

Use this form to request specific information about this property or to arrange a virtual viewing

Required Field
Required Field
Required Field
Please fill the captcha
Please tick this box if you are happy for us to contact you via phone and email. You can view our full privacy policy on our website.

Contact the office

Guildford
17-19 Epsom Road
Guildford
GU1 3JT

01483 457728
info@cavenders.co.uk

Stamp Duty to pay is:

No stamp duty tax (less than 500K)