- Cavender Estate Agent, a trading name of Cavender Property Solutions Limited, is a member of The Property Ombudsman and aims to provide the highest standards of service to all our customers. To ensure that your interests are safeguarded, there is a complaints procedure to deal with any issues of dissatisfaction. This provides for the matter to be dealt with internally by Mr Matt Cavender, Director, and in the event that we are not able to deal with the issue to our mutual satisfaction, by reference to The Property Ombudsman.
- If you believe you have a complaint, please write in the first instance to Matt Cavender, Director at the address at the head of this page.
- Your complaint will usually be acknowledged within 24 hours but certainly no later than 3 working days. It will be thoroughly investigated in accordance with established in-house procedures and a formal reply will be sent to you within 15 working days of receipt of your complaint.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our initial investigation, you are provided with a further opportunity to have the complaint reviewed by our Managing Director, Clifford Cavender, at the address at the head of this page. A formal reply will be sent to you within 15 working days of your review request being received.
- In the event that the final review as detailed above still fails to satisfy your complaint, then you are at liberty to have the matter referred to The Property Ombudsman. We will submit our file to the Ombudsman on request. You are also entitled to have your complaint referred to the Ombudsman should we fail to deal with matters promptly or do not comply with our in-house complaints procedure within 8 weeks from the date we receive your written notification. Your complaint must be referred to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of you receiving our final viewpoint.
- The Property Ombudsman details are as follows:
Milford House, 43-55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP